Monday, August 29, 2011

Welcome To "My Smart Dumb A** Album Reviews" O_O

 First off I wanna thank you for following / adding my blog. NOW let's be clear, I'm only gonna give you my HONEST OPINION so if you agree or disagree, that's fine, no worries, but let your thoughts be heard by leaving a comment. I'm not here to judge or do spell checks so say what's on your mind & let it rip.

 My scoring system will be a "SLAP SCALE" from 0 - 5 (yes a artist can get a 0 believe it or not). 0 = End Your Career Now, 1 = Reaaly? WOW!!, 2 = You Get A Pass, 3 = I Can Dig It, 4 = This Slaps, & 5 = SLAPTASTIC!!!!

 I will review albums differently, some track by track, some a long or quick run down. I'm not trying to put anyone to sleep but every artist & album is different so I'll figure it out as I go along. Bottom Line if it's WACK then it's WACK!!! I'll be reviewing R&B, Rap & maybe other genres depending on the feedback & suggestions. Also if you're a artist & you want me to review your material I would be moooooore than happy to do so, but it's tough love with me so if you get butt hurt easy then you may not wanna let me judge your work lol.

 Ok strap on your seat belt cause this ride will mos def get bumpy lol....LET THE REVIEWS BEGIN!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment